Thursday, January 22, 2009

Starting over, new thoughts

Starting over. I guess we all start the new year with thoughts of new beginnings, anticipation of good things to come. And so it is with my "new" old blog. Never really got it started in '08, but looking forward to spending a lot of time here.

I'll be posting pics of my home and look forward to all your comments. I love to get all sides, so always feel free to say what you think. How can we learn and change if we don't hear everyones ideas? I'm always on the look-out for ideas for making my house better.




So to kick off the new year, I'm going to have a give-away. Just leave me a comment to enter and on Valentine's Day I'll pick a winner. Make sure you leave your email address so I can get in touch. The winner will receive a copy of "The Comforts of Home" by Atlanta Bartlett, a small white pitcher, a bone china trinket box made in England and a glass pedestal candle holder. The book is fabulous, sub-titled "creating relaxed rooms with a romantic feel".





Cheers,
Nancy

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I'll throw my name into the hat for the giveaway! I don't think I've seen that book before!

Mrs. Frogster said...

OOoh-pretty stuff! Enter me in the giveaway!
Email is jfrogster@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Well count me in too. Gotta love an author with the name Atlanta.

Mary said...

Hi Nancy,
I'd love to be entered in your drawing! My email is:
mrcarroll@optonline.net